Customary update on the COVID-19 comeback folio at the end of November.
My previous folio results can be found on the COVID-19 Folio tab. October 2020 results can be found here.
As of November 30, the COVID-19 Comeback Folio is up a whopping 241% YTD. This DOES NOT include the Livongo position that we closed at $140 for a net gain of 572%.
Top five performers:
- LVGO Fell off our list for a 572% – we love you and we will miss you. Onward as part of TDOC.
- TSLA claims top honors with 597% – #1 stunna with the inclusion in the S&P 500.
- PINS not far behind at #2 with a beautiful move to new highs at 509%.
- SOXL – Semis are gettin back in style and my 3X levered ETF is doing its job at #3 with 506% gains. Watch AMD, NVDA and a few other names bust out. Semis.
- TTD at #4 also claiming new highs as it edges towards being a 5 bagger.
- FSLY at #5 finally starting to show signs of life off the lows at mid-60s. Now at 452%. We called the reversal off the lows here.
Other notable moves:
- ROKU was #14 on the list 2 months ago and is now #9 with 310% gains. Hit a new 52 week high today.
As a reminder, this pfolio was constructed as a static folio with no dollar cost averaging over time. A simple and buy and hold. As you can see from the folio above, even if you did absolutely nothing, holding on to the right names can make a huge difference. This pfolio is a testament to buying and holding a set of strong names in the market.
I will now be bringing up the performance of the election comeback folio soon.