The results of the COVID-19 August update are in, and man the results are still spectacular, despite TEN dips in the Q’s since the March bottom! We are up 188.22% from the March bottom.
- Livongo still snags top spot with 553% return.
- Tesla races up as the #2 pick, with a whopping 512% overall gain.
- Fastly gives up second place (temporarily) with 505% gains.
- SOXL (3x Semi ETF) gaining ground with 298% gains – Semis are getting hot.
Other notable moves:
- Pinterest moves 8 spots up from #15 to #8. Watch out.
- Alteryx moves to the bottom of the list from #20 with dismal earnings and guidance.
- ROKU barely unchanged (moved one spot down from July).
The party continues. Volatility expected as we approach September/October and the elections. For now, we stay long.